Brother Printer are durable and cost effective, if you are using Brother Printer your then you know most common problem with Brother Printer is Brother Printer showing offline.
In this Blog post we help you to fix Brother Printer offline issue in some simple steps.
STEPS TO FIX BROTHER PRINTER OFFLINE ISSUE WITH USB PRINTER
- Check the USB cable connected to your computer from Printer.
- Make sure your Printer is turned ON.
- Press windows key with R to open run box then type control and press enter.
- It will open control panel on Windows computer, now open Printers option.
- Right click on Brother Printer and uncheck use Printer offline option.
- Now restart your computer and Printer, if still same issue use below steps.
- Remove your Printer from control panel.
- Visit solutions.brother.com/windows then enter your Printer model number and download latest and updated drivers.
- Install the Brother Printer driver and it will solve Brother Printer offline issue.
How to fix Brother wireless Printer offline issue on Windows computer?
To fix Brother Printer offline issue on Windows computer follow below given steps.
- Restart your computer and Printer then check.
- Press Windows + CTRL key to open run box then type control press enter.
- It will open Control panel box on your computer.
- Go to Printer option right click on Brother Printer then uncheck use Printer offline option.
- Check your computer and Printer both are connected within the same WIFI connection.
- Still facing same issue then remove your Printer from control panel.
- Install latest drivers from solutions.brother.com/windows and then check it will fix Printer offline issue
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: