Looking to get help with Brother printer setup this is the place where you will get answer for this issue, this is the most common problem faced by Brother Printer users. Let’s discuss about the options to install Brother Printer on windows computer,
- Install Brother Printer with USB connection.
- Install Brother wireless Printer with USB connection.
- Setup Brother wireless Printer without USB.
Install Brother USB Printer:
- Assemble your Brother Printer and connect to computer via USB cable.
- Turn ON your brother Printer and computer.
- Now it will start Brother Printer Setup automatically.
- Once setup completed your Brother Printer will work fine.
- Latest Brother Printer won’t install itself so you need to visit solutions.brother.com/windows, enter your Brother printer model and download latest and updated drivers for Brother Printer.
- Open downloaded setup file and follow on screen instructions to complete setup.
- Once setup will complete check Printer connection with test print.
Brother Wireless Printer Setup with USB:
When this with option C. this is the easiest option to install Brother Printer drivers for windows 10, you just need to follow below given instructions.
- Turn ON your computer and Printer then connect both with USB cable.
- Insert Brother Printer Drivers CD in computer and open driver file then select install Brother wireless Printer with USB.
- Now you do not have CD driver in laptop or computer, no need to worry visit solutions.brother.com/windows official website.
- Here you need to enter your Brother Printer model then select your operating system to get latest and updated Brother Printer drivers for windows 10.
- Double click on Brother Wireless Printer setup file then select install wireless Printer without USB option.
- Click on all positive options like yes allow and accept.
- Once you see setup completed successfully, remove the USB cable and check wireless Printer connection with test print.
Install Brother wireless Printer without USB cable:
This method is not easy like other setup methods for Brother Printer, you need to follow carefully all the given instructions.
- Locate the WPS button on your WIFI router, turn ON your computer and Printer.
- To install Brother Printer without CD visit Brother Printer official website and download the drivers as per your operating system.
- The installation process will start once you open Brother Printer drivers file.
- Select install wireless Printer without USB option.
- After few clicks you need to press WPS button on your WIFI router, now within 2 minutes you need to press OK button on your Printer.
- Once you see connection successful screen, confirm it with test print.
- Router do not have WPS button then you need to open your Printer settings from Printer screen.
- Select wireless connection option and locate your WIFI network then click on it and enter pass key.
- It will connect your Printer to your WIFI router.
- On your Printer open control panel and select add Printer it will search for your WIFI Printer, select Printer and press next.
- Now your Printer will connect to your Printer.
Note: Make sure your Printer and your computer both are connected within same wireless connection.
Conclusion: Now you all know about the instructions to install Brother wireless Printer on Windows 10 without CD.
Written by : Edwin
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: